Gillam Lawncare & Landscaping, LLC is looking for professional individuals who are self-motivated and hardworking.
We hire only those individuals who are professional and who strive to be a leader or to be a part of an outstanding team. We have been blessed by a group of employees who are dedicated and truly loyal to our both our mission and our goals.
We offer a fun work environment, well-maintained equipment and competitive wages.
We are a DRUG-FREE workplace.
Background and driving checks required.
Please review the job description below. If you are a good fit for our industry, please fill out and mail or email the attached application and we will contact you for an interview.
Position Title: Crew Leader
Reports To: Landscape or Lawncare Manager
All crew leaders are responsible for the quality completion of any lawn or landscape project. He/she is responsible for communication with crew members, customers, company management, and mechanic.
- Making sure all equipment and tools are loaded onto assigned truck/trailer and properly secured.
- Making sure all equipment and tools are returned to truck/shop upon completion of project.
- Keeping all crew members productively busy on the job site and conducting themseelves in a professional manner.
- Correctly using software program on the phone to successfully keep track of all crew member hours. Must sync phone 2-3 times per day.
- Making sure all safety practices are implemented at all times. Reporting any accidents immediately to HR Administrator and fill out an accident report form withing 24 hours.
- Making sure the work being done equals or exceeds industry standards.
- Handling any communication necessary with client and reporting such communication to project manager.
- Reporting broken or damage equipment immediately to supervisor and mechanic.
- Fueling all equipment.
- Correctly using LMN software on assigned tablet.