All crew leaders are responsible for the completion of any lawn or landscape project with a focus on efficiency, quality and safety. He/she is responsible for communication with a work team, clients, vendors, management, and peers.
- Competently use all necessary technology and production software including but not limited to email accounts, third party job tracking software, tablets, phones, job related apps etc..
- Productively work alone or as a member of a team and direct the activities of any team members working under your supervision.
- Operate a variety of equipment and have a working knowledge of horticultural practices, mowing techniques and proper chemical application.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment with regard to safety, organization and cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate work sites, assess needs and implement action based on customer needs, time efficiency and schedule demands.
- Track, secure and properly maintain all trucks, trailers, tools and equipment in conjunction with the mechanic and all team members.
- Adhere to all handbook procedures, ensure team members adhere to all handbook procedures and report any violations.
- Provide the highest quality customer service, maintain a professional appearance and represent the company in a positive fashion at all times.
- Maintain a valid Ohio Drivers License.
- Perform all tasks with an emphasis on quality, efficiency, safety and cost reduction.
- Perform all duties as assigned.
Gillam Lawncare & Landscaping, LLC is looking for professional individuals who are self-motivated and hardworking.
We hire individuals who desire to be part of an outstanding team. Our group of employees is dedicated to our mission and goals and always strives for success.
We offer the highest wages in the area for our industry, a company matched-simple IRA, health insurance and generous paid time off. We also have flexible schedules, a fun work environment and well-maintained state-of-the-art equipment.
Driving checks required.
Please download and complete the application, then submit your application in the form below. We will contact you for an interview.