Reports To: Crew Leader
All crew members are responsible to work as a team to complete any lawn or landscape project. He/she is responsible for communicating with other crew members and the crew leader.
- Productively work alone or as a member of a team and assist the team leader & crews in accomplishing all assigned daily tasks.
- Operate a variety of equipment and have a working knowledge of horticultural practices, mowing techniques and proper chemical application under the supervision of a team leader.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment with regard to safety, organization and cost effectiveness.
- Perform duties and accomplish tasks efficiently and effectively as directed by team leaders.
- Track, secure and properly maintain all trucks, trailers, tools and equipment assigned by the team leader.
- Adhere to all handbook procedures and report any violations.
- Provide the highest quality customer service, maintain a professional appearance and represent the company in a positive fashion at all times.
- Perform all tasks with an emphasis on quality, efficiency, safety and cost reduction.
- Perform all duties as assigned.
Gillam Lawncare & Landscaping, LLC is looking for professional individuals who are self-motivated and hardworking. We hire individuals who desire to be part of an outstanding team. Our group of employees is dedicated to our mission and goals and always strives for success. We offer the highest wages in the area for our industry, a company matched-simple IRA, health insurance and generous paid time off. We also have flexible schedules, a fun work environment and well-maintained state-of-the-art equipment.
Driving checks required.
Please download and complete the application, then submit your application in the form below. We will contact you for an interview.